We are now looking for an
EDD/ESG Project Manager
WSP Finland has a new opportunity for an Environmental Due Diligence/ESG Project Manager to join our Environmental team on a full-time contract basis based in Helsinki.
As part of our environmental and sustainability business, we help our clients to evaluate environmental and ESG risks in M&A transactions. In this role, you will provide technical assistance on Environmental Due Diligence transaction projects for multi-national clients. This role offers an opportunity to directly own client relationships and grow your career in the ESG space.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute Environmental Due Diligence assignments, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Coordinate Phase II Site Assessments, including field work and sampling activities
- Perform ESG Due Diligence for M&A transactions in several sectors
- Perform environmental compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities according to EU and local laws and regulations
- Assist in developing cost estimates associated with material risks identified during due diligence
- Manage international due diligence assignments performed by multinational teams
- Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables
- Provide consulting advice to industrial and financial clients
- Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liability risks, and compliance and operational status at industrial, manufacturing and real estate facilities
Also, to support your success you have:
- Ability to work independently, maintain flexibility, and travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish; and experience or talent for writing comprehensive technical reports. Other language skills are benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage projects and work in a team
- Commitment to being responsive to our clients’ needs and meeting challenging transaction schedules
- Master degree in engineering, environmental science, business administration, or related discipline
- Preferable to have 5 to 10 years of experience in managing and working on demanding environmental due diligence projects
- Local candidates preferred
Your benefits at WSP will include:
- Competitive salary and good staff benefits, read more here
- But we especially praise our positive, open and inclusive working atmosphere. You get freedom and responsibility in a workplace where a friend always helps a friend. We're fun to work for!
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities in a truly international company
Are you interested? Leave an application!
This is a permanent position located in Mall of Tripla, Helsinki, Finland. We combine local and remote work according to the situation and needs.
Please submit your application with a salary expectation and your CV. We are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period, so if you want to join us act now!
Submit your application by 15.2.2023 or contact directly Satu Lyyra tel. +358 40 839 1221 or email@example.com
Follow us WSP Finland (LinkedIn), WSPFinland (Facebook) or @lifeatwspfinland (Instagram) to get a better understanding of our business and what your working day could look like as an employee.
As one of the world’s leading professional services firms, WSP exists to future-proof our cities and environment. We provide strategic advisory, engineering, and design services to clients in the transportation, infrastructure, environment, building, power, energy, water, mining, and resources sectors. With over 700 talented people across Finland, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for generations to come. Sustainability and science permeate our work. WSP derived about half of its 2021 revenues from clean sources.